Friday, July 1, 2011

Important Meeting

I was attending a series of meetings where a building committee I was on was trying to decide on an architect. Over five nights, we met with four architectural firms. It began to be very confusing as to who said what.

Fortunately, I had taken a netbook loaded with PerfectNotes with me. I took notes, but it was very nice to be able to go back and listen to what was said, bookmark important parts, and then replay the necessary parts for the committee. Without those notes, I would have been lost!

I'm actually a pretty good note taker, and I used to pride myself on being able to remember everything. Unfortunately, now it doesn't work quite like that! I've been surprised at how many times I've gone back and heard things I forgot.

Learn more, or try it for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment